Vyotech HD17 - Day 8

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save

Day 8 – July 21, 2008

Normal breakfast.

Vyotech HD17 with steak and salad one hour prior to training.

11:30am-12:30pm Workout – Back and biceps

Felt light-headed after taking Vyotech HD17 again today. Maybe it’s just a Monday thing?

Strength was good.

Endurance was good.

Still not experiencing any kind of increased aggression in the gym, or massive bursts of energy.

Today’s Verdict
I am definitely burning fat off my body. Today my “skinny” pants are loose around the waist, even though my appetite has been through the roof. Haven’t weighed in since Friday, but I will tonight. Seems to me the Vyotech HD17 is acting much more like a fat burning pill than any kind of testosterone booster.

Crazy vascularity today, almost freaky.

The problems with staying asleep seemed to go away over the weekend while I was not taking HD17. Will see if it returns tonight.

No comments: