Vyotech HD17 - Day 5

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save

Day 5 – July 18, 2008
Weight : 215
Body Fat: 15.6%

Dietary changes:
- added 600mg of ibuprofen before bed last night to combat DOMS in my legs
- BCE vitamin stack in the mornings

See also : Vitamins to Eliminate Soreness

Normal Breakfast

10:45: Beef and veggie soup and 1 Vyotech HD17

11:30am – 12:45pm – Upper Chest and Shoulders

Energy: Great energy today. Recovery between sets was amazing. My last 6 sets of lateral shoulder raises I was resting only 45 seconds between sets.

Endurance: Great. I finished my workout and felt I could go on for a couple more hours.

Strength: Normal, but stayed very consistent through the set

Aggression: No extra aggression.

Today’s Verdict
Something has definitely changed in the last 24 hours. Again last night I had trouble staying asleep (but not falling asleep). Body fat continues to drop steadily and my shoulders and forearms are definitely “pumped” if not showing some new growth. I have been incredibly hungry. I also realised last night that I haven’t had to take and antihistamine or use an asthma pump for seasonal allergies the last 3 days. Also over the last 24 hours I am experiencing some sexual side effects (I won’t go into detail).

Going to continue HD17 for at least one more week (with the addition of the vitamins and ibuprofen when needed). Will take some measurements this weekend to track any growth.

No comments: