Vyotech HD17 - Day 4

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save

Day 4 – July 17, 2008

Weight: 214
Body fat: 15.8%

Regular breakfast.

10:45am – Took one 17HD with a salad and steak

11:20am – mild tingling sensation in the face, similar to Monday.

11:30am – 12:30pm – Workout – Legs

Strength was very good. No loss from before the 6 week layoff.

Endurance was ok.

Energy – Low. Last 2 nights I have had trouble staying asleep and find myself waking up every hour or so. Don’t know if this is HD17 related or something else. Don’t feel particularly stressed or anything. Odd

Aggression – Still no extra aggression. Find it hard to mentally and physically push for those last few reps every set.

DOMS: Even though I was trying to stay “clean” for this HD17 trial, I broke down and took 600mg Ibuprofen last night. Feel much better today.

Today’s Verdict
I don’t think HD17 is doing much for me. I will give it the rest of this week and if there is nothing then I will go back to my regular stack and give the rest of the HD17 to someone else for a 2nd opinion.

No comments: