Vyotech HD17 – Day 3

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save
Day 3 – July 16, 2008

Weight: 214
Body fat: 16%

No workout today.

DOMS from Monday is still there. Not horrible, but still, worse than I would have expected.

I definitely feel and look more tight and pumped, but that is most likely just from working out again.

The body fat percentage drop is a hard one to analyse. 3% drop in one day is pretty much impossible. Just to be sure, I cleaned the scale and did it again this morning for the same results. There must be an anomaly in one of the readings - either from diet, lactic acid, muscle density or hydration. Otherwise the HD17 are not workout pills, but miracle diet and fat loss pills ... don’t we all wish!!

No comments: