Vyotech HD17 – Day 2

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save
Day 2 - July 15, 2008

Morning weigh –in – 214lbs at 19% Body fat (guess I overdid it on the “comfort food” while I was sick!)

DOMS (Delayed onset muscle soreness) from yesterday’s workout is worse than I would have anticipated given the intensity of that workout and the large pasta meal I had last night.

Normal breakfast.

Took Vyotech HD17 at 10:45am with a spinach salad with eggs, peppers and steak. This seemed to counteract the light headedness I experienced yesterday.

11:30am – 12:30pm Upper back, lower back and Biceps
- Energy was normal
- Strength was normal
- Endurance was to be expected after 6 week layoff (ie. loss of strength/energy into 3rd set and beyond)
- Again today the pump was better than I would have anticipated, but not as good as with my favourite NOX product.

Today’s verdict
So far, I am not experiencing any results. Will keep going for the next few days and see if my weight and BF% change

No comments: