Vyotech HD17 - Day 1

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and save

Day 1 (July 14, 2008)

Normal breakfast at 8am.

11am - Took one Vyotech HD17 capsule on an empty stomach

11:20am
- Started to feel a tingle in my cheeks, and felt slightly flushed, not unlike the feeling I get from supplements containing cayenne pepper or capsaicin.
– Mild light headedness. Could be a drop in blood pressure or blood sugar. Don’t know if this is related to HD17 or not eating in 3 hours.

11:30am – 12:30pm
Workout – Chest and Triceps
- Energy levels normal, no unexpected peaks or lows
- Strength is as expected after 6 weeks off
- Pump was better than no supplement, but not as huge as my preferred NOX supplement

Personal Verdict
Nothing extra-ordinary to report today. Many supplements take a few days to “load” so I am not ready to make a personal judgement one way or anther at this time.

No comments: