Vyotech HD17 - Day 9

All opinions expressed in these articles are just that, my opinions. All supplements work differently for different people and I am simply relaying my personal experiences with Vyotech HD17. These articles are not scientific in any way and are not meant to support or contradict the claims of the manufacturer.

Buy Vyotech on Ebay and Save

HD17 Update – July 22, 2008
Weight:215
Body fat: 16%

The light-headedness lasted well into the evening last night and again I had trouble staying asleep.

Even though I feel leaner and more pumped, the raw numbers are not showing any kind of significant weight gains or fat loss. With the light-headedness and problems sleeping being a possible side effect from HD17 I will be discontinuing use as of today.

Next week I will begin Precision Tribulus Stack and report on the results.

No comments: